Front End Development
- Css (Cascading Style Sheets) : It is an style sheet which is a face of the program, written in HTML. We used this to separate the presentation and content, including design, structure color and font.
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language): It is an standard markup language for documents designed to be displayed in web browser it needs to be assist by CSS. The latest version of HTML is HTML5 it is used to provide the user a fast, beautiful responsive, secured website for the products and services, or it provide the base for website is various platform. It is the most important part of the website development.
- Angular Js: Angular Js is used to develop the web application. to build the dynamic website with the high features we need strong foundation developed by robust frame work. It operates on the data binding process that’s why it reduce the amount of boiler plate code moreover it is easy to debug code with MVC and dependency injection.
Back End Development
- word-press Development: word-press is a Content management system based on PHP and MySQL, its is most widely used Development system, now more then 60million website id designed in word-press.
- It is using theme and plugins to make website user friendly. It is developed in such a manner a non technical person can make changes to their website by there own.
- we need HTML CSS in it to make the front end of the website.
2. PHP Development: In today’s time now the PHP is act like the base of various services open source application development gained massive popularity in development section.
- Its very cost effective in development web application development, it is used in 89.925% of website that is the determination of acceptance of all type of scripting language.
- Now Magento, WordPress, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal are that widly used with PHP, more over lots of CMS like i.e Zend, CodeIgniter, Joomla, Magento, Drupal etc. support PHP.
3. Magento Development: Magento is a widely used open source e-commerce solution, it provides latest and flexible platform to the developer. Here the developer simply control the the functionality of the website.